c/n 1003 L-1649A TWA added
Boeing 707 Album added
L-1049 Super Constellation Album update with nice action shots from the 50s
L-188 Electra II Album and DC-8 Jet Album added
L-049 Connies added: c/n 1964, 1968, 2065
Connie operator pages updated: El Al, Capital Airlines, Imperial Airlines
Breitling Connie Gallery 2011 update
air-to-air shots of classic Jetliners, like the DC-8 and Boeing 707, and
many more. Thanks to Herman Kreimes who shares his collection on
scale models - classic airliners, military transports, and surveillance
aircraft are shown as part of the zoggavia collection. The kits used
were Heller Humbrol, Revell, Williams, and Italeri. You might draw your
attention to details like lowered flaps, open cooling cowls, or tyres
flattened by the weight of the aircraft.
30.4.2011 - Roll out of the Breitling Super Constellation at Lahr, Black Forest Airportr now operated by the SCFA as the Breitling Super Constellation HB-RSC. Peter F. Peyer has written an exciting story about the flight from Sion to Basel in Switzerland. Illustrated with stunning photos which take you into the middle of the action.
The Queen of the Skies in her element - 99 Connies photographed air-to-air
Many unseen photos of this classic beauty, most of them in color, see more
- Classic Western Models were added. Look at the beautifully crafted die-cast models in 1:200 scale representing most of the classic airliners and some used in military service . Take the tour and enjoy.
- Eastern L-1049 Super Constellations c/n 4538 and 4664 added
- Piston aircraft galleries updated
- c/n 1012 L-1649A Starliner TWA added.
- Two new Western Constellation models, Trans Canada L-1049E and G added. Find more beautiful Western Models of other classic airliners here.
- Seaboard & Western Super Connies added
- Convair 880 Gallery in Jetliners added
- Constellation galleries added - we decided to use Picasa for the photo hosting instead of Magix. The Constellation photos are devided according to models, like L-049, L-749, C-121 etc.
- Totally 3500 photos are located in 33 galleries, of which 9 are dedicated to the Connie.
- Lockheed Classics
The Constellation series were not the only famous aircraft developed and produced by Lockheed. Since the early 1920's Lockheed is well known for their designs - starting from the Lockheed Vega until its latest version of the Lightning II - the F-35. There are many other type, many of them still flying today in between. Step in and enjoy the photos and read the history behind the uniqueness of Lockheed and later Lockheed Martin designs.
- Lockheed's Finest in Camera
- Airport and flight scenes of a time long gone by...
- Propliner Gallery extended with photos of, DC-3, DC-4, and DC-6
- Preservation of the Lockheed L-1049C F-BRAD in F-BGNJ Air France colors -
superconstellation-nantes.fr website - link added.
- c/n 4519 Super Constellation added.- Comet web page dded
- Archive opened to save space on the home page.
- The search engine can be also found in the archive section.
- There will be always a 'featured aircraft' represent - mainly the latest addition to zoggavia.com.
- Photo Galleries added for Kodachrome slides of different size, analog and digital photos.
- History and voyage of discovery into the colorful history of Kodachrome.
- EC-121R Batcat. Read more...
- Starliners c/n 1030 and 1040 added in Constellations.
- Starliners c/n 1009 and 1045 added in Constellations.
- Starliners c/n 1007 and 1008 added in Constellations.
- Starliners c/n 1005 and 1010 added in Constellations.
- Three new wall papers added.
- Feedback on our poll dated 23.8.2009 read more...
- Guestbook added
- Starliners c/n 1003, 1013 and 1017 added
- Model 049 sales brochure of 1946 added
- Models added; USAF RC-121D and Breguet 761 Deux Ponts of Air Algerie
- Starliners c/n 1004, 1016 and 1019 added
- Starliners c/n 1006 and 1020 added
- c/n 1011 L-1649A Air France added.
- c/n 1018 L-1649A being restored by Lufthansa to flying condition. aircraft's history, glance at the cockpit
- c/n 1041 updated with photo of N45517 L-1649A Starliner World Airways
- L-1649A Starliners c/n 1001 and 1002,
- Constellation Survivors by Ralph M. Petterson, EC-121 by Dean Boys.
- Flying Tiger line page added under Constellation
- c/n 4820 L-1049H added on the Constellation page
- c/n 4817 L-1049H added, read about the worst accident of a Super Connie
- Crash of Willair International Starliner N8081H c/n 1026 described under Constellation mishap
- Seaboard & Western page added in Constellation
- Lufthansa page added on the Constellation page
- Starliners c/n 1036, 1041 and 1042 added
- Luxair page added on the Constellation page
- Search function added
- c/n 2048 G-ALAK L-749 added
- Constellation c/n list completed on Constellation page
- New photos in photo compilation added - 174 photos
- European airlines models and Globe Air models page added
- Photo compilation added in home page
- EL AL, California Hawaiian and Happy Hours Air Travel Club pages added in Constellation
- Constellation mishap added in Constellation
- c/n 2549 added in Constellation
- Skyways and Modern Air Transport added, c/n's 1965, 1980, 2520 and 1985 added in Constellation
- Euravia and Nusantara pages added, c/n's 2638, 4553, 4816 and 4819 added in Constellation
- Koreanair, Native Missionary, Lake Havasu City, c/n's 2072, 2070, 2085 and 1974 added in Constellation
- New photos added in Models
- c/n 2551 and Aero Transport page added in Constellation
- c/n's 2068 and 2071 added in Constellation
- Britair East Africa Airways page and c/n 1977 added in Constellation
- Falcon Airways page and c/n's 1969 & 2051 added in Constellation
- Capital Airlines page added in Constellation
- Imperial Airlines & Coastal Air Lines pages and c/n 1976, 2055, 2069 added in Constellation
- Delta Air Lines page added in Constellation
- c/n 2067 history added in Constellation
- c/n 1970 history added in Constellation
- Flight in TWA Connie N90831 added in Constellation
- c/n 2053 history added in Constellation
- American Flyers Airline page published in Constellation
- Welcome to the zoggavia internet site. The idea is to offer a source of nice Constellation and later other
airliner photos on the net. Keep visiting the site frequently we try to update it weekly