Delivered to Trans World
Airlines registered N7318C FN 318 'Star of the Arno' and in service 30 July 1957. Converted to 96-pax charter configuration and re-en entered service 27 November 1960. Last service with TWA 23 January 1963 (TT: 13'005 hrs).
N7318C L-1649A photographed at the TWA maintenance facilities,
New York Idlewild airport, NY in 1959, Zoggavia Collection.
Stored at Kansas City, MO until sold to E. Bush and transferred to Fort Lauderdale, FL 27 December 1965 and stored there by May 1965.