Laid down for Linea Aeree Italiane , completed for LAI, but not taken up due to merger with Alitalia. Sold to Trans World
Airlines registered N8081H 5 June 1958 and rebuild to TWA standards. Completed 29 June 1958 and entered service o0n international network as FN 329. Delivered to LAS for all-cargo configuration after last passenger service 9 January 1961. Returned to TWA 3 April and used until 2 May 1962. Put in storage at Mid-Continent, Kansas and re-entered service as engine carrier 3 June 1962 and remained in service until 30 December 1966. Sold to California Airmotive Corporation 29 August 1967. Leased to Aerovias Halcon May 1968 until December 1968.