B. Collecting personal information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
- Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, version, and operating system
- Information about your visits to and use of this website, including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths
- Information, such as your email address that you enter when you register with our newsletter email
- Information, such as your name and email address that you enter to set up subscriptions to our newsletter
- Information that you enter while using the services on our website
- The information generated while using our website, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it
- Information contained in any communications that you send to us by email or through our website, including its communication content and metadata
- Any other personal information that you send to us
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person's consent to the disclosure and the processing of that personal information by this policy.
C. Using your personal data
We use the personal information submitted to us through our website for the purposes specified in this policy or on the website's relevant pages. We may use your data for the following:
- Administering our website and business
- Personalizing our website for you
- Enabling your use of the services available on our website
- Sending you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter)
- Dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website
- Keeping our website secure and prevent fraud
- Verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website's messaging service); and
- Other uses.
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information following the license you grant to us. Your privacy settings can limit the publication of your information on our website and can be adjusted using privacy controls. Without your express consent, we will not supply your personal information to any third party for their or any other party's direct marketing.
D. Disclosing personal data
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. We may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- Establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for fraud prevention)..
Except for this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
E. International data transfers
- Information we collect may be stored, processed, and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate to enable us to use the information under this policy.
- Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
- You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this Section E.
F. Retaining personal data
Section F sets out our data retention policies and procedures. They ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding retaining and deleting personal data. We do not keep personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- Without prejudice to article G-2nd row, we will usually delete personal data falling within the categories set out below at the end of each month
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section F, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data;
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
- establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for fraud prevention.
G. Security of your personal data
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through the private messaging system on our website.
I. Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law. You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
J. Third-party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to and details of third-party websites. We have no control over and are not responsible for third parties privacy policies and practices.
K. Third-party websites
Please update the personal data we hold about you, like the email address for the newsletter.
- Names of cookies that we use on our website, and the purposes we use them, are set out below:
- We use Google Analytics and Adwords on our website to recognize a computer when a user visits the website/track users as they navigate the website / improve the website's usability / analyze the use of the website / administer the website / prevent fraud and improve the security of the website;
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies
- Blocking all cookies will impact the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you cannot use all the features on our website
- You can delete cookies already stored on your computer, for example:
- Deleting cookies will limit the usability of many websites.